My online jewellery making course is now live and ready to go! The course is available via the online learning provider Of Course and covers a wide range of related subjects including bead types, where to find inspiration, colour schemes and to get started with your own jewellery making business. The course also includes several step by step tutorials showing you how to create finished pieces of jewellery.
Description from the course page:
Do you have a passion for creating jewellery that you want to make into your career? Have you always wanted to know how to design your own jewellery products? This jewellery making business course will teach you the key skills for creating and designing fabulous jewellery, and will then explain what is required to price and sell jewellery online and offline.
Claire Pearcy, your course instructor, is the founder, designer and owner of Elderberry Arts. She specialises in creating handmade unique and uncommon jewellery made using a variety of materials including wood, silver, hemp, glass, crystal, gemstones and lamp work.
She is an experienced Jewellery tutor, and will guide you through all of the steps required to set up a thriving jewellery making business. She has included detailed tutorials concerning bead type, bead shape, bead sizes, using semi-precious stones, advice on design and creative inspiration, and detailed practical advice on setting up a jewellery making business.
If you want to make your creative skills into a career sign up to this course today!
- Over 2 hrs of video content to help you create jewellery, with supporting PDF Tutorials for making specific jewellery
- Learn how to create a profitable jewellery making business
- Detailed presentations explaining how to utilise beads of all materials
- Pricing strategies, and legal information concerning the running of a jewellery making business
Who is this course for?
- Jewellery makers of all ability who want to learn how to turn their passion into a business
- Beginners wishing to learn how to create jewellery
- All ability jewellery makers who want to expand their jewellery making skills
Earn Your Certificate of Completion!
No previous knowledge of jewellery making is needed and you can work through the course at your own pace. Each video and document is available to view whenever and as many times as you need (files can also be downloaded to keep). This complete online jewellery making course can be found here.