Handmade jewellery. Jewellery making tutorials, eBooks and articles on a range of subjects including special educational needs, spiritualism, paganism, crystal healing, veganism/vegetarianism, jewellery design and crafts.
I have completed the writers challenge NaNoWriMo in November 2012 and also CampNaNoWriMo twice during 2013.
The majority of my writing can be found on HubPages, where I have been a member for five years. In this time I have built up a portfolio of over 220 hubs and as of January 2017 also have 273 followers. My hubs feature a wide range of subjects including autism, crystal healing, veganism and vegetarianism, paganism, jewellery making, psychology and spiritualism. some of my recipes can also be found there. I have a range of experience and qualifications that I am able to drawn upon when writing. These include:
- 20 years experience with children who have special needs and disabilities
- Level 3 Diploma in special educational needs
- Level 4 Diploma in special educational needs
- Level 3 Diploma in Vegan and Vegetarian Nutrition
- Crystal Healing Practitioner level 3 diploma
- Diploma of Higher Education Open (including modules: Understanding the Autism Spectrum, Childhood, Discovering Psychology, Introducing the Social Sciences, Biological Psychology, Working with Children and Families and Molecules, Medicines and Drugs.)
- NVQ3 Child Development and Psychology
- GNVQ Art and Design
- Attunements to reiki levels 1 and 2 and Lunar Radiance reiki
- Art Therapy
- Autism Awareness
- Supporting Children with Difficulties in Reading and Writing (University of London)
- Child Nutrition and Cooking (Stanford University)
- Ten years experience in using crystal healing
- I have been vegetarian for since 2009 years and found out I was wheat, dairy and egg intolerant in 2011.
- Designing and creating jewellery since 2000 using a variety of techniques such as chain maille, macrame and stringing.
I love pretty much anything creative – photography, jewellery making, sewing, cookery, crafts and growing my own fruit and veg. I started making jewellery as a hobby in 1999 and began selling my designs in 2004.I enjoy working in a range of techniques and in particular chain maille, macrame and stringing. I have written jewellery making tutorials and articles for Creative Crafting Magazine, Make Jewellery, Bead and the American magazine, Creative Jewellery. My tutorials can be bought as PDFs from my Etsy shop or through the Kindle store. I currently have three full length books, Getting Started with Jewellery Making, Getting Started with Macrame and The Crystal Path – Getting Started with Crystal Healing.
I love photography and prefer being behind the camera than in front! I take a lot of landscape, black & white and macro shots. I love black and white photos, there is something about them that colour just doesn’t have and macro photos show a whole new world we would normally pass by. I have had a few photos placed in online competitions and have also had pictures published in The Grimsby Telegraph several times.Like old London buses, ladybirds, goats, elephants, wind turbines, Long necks, the sea, nature and a million other things 🙂
Love music, especially live music. Would love to see Kings of Leon, Maroon 5… and Marillion, Pink and Jack Johnson again ♥